Collection of Data
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners [such as NextRoll] to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the [products and/or services] that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, [NextRoll/these partners] collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
Our partners [such as NextRoll] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
- The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.
- The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.
- The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.
FURMOO has taken all essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure, and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
The following should give you a greater understanding of how we collect and use customer information.
Why we collect information
We collect information for several reasons, including:
- Internal record keeping
- To analyse the use of the FURMOO website
- To improve our products and services
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers and services
When we collect information
- If you are subscribing to our newsletter database
What information we collect
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied by you when you place an order or provide feedback to us.
- Email address (when you register to receive our monthly newsletter or details of offers or products)
We do not share your information with any other party
From time to time and in line with customer expectations and legislative changes, our privacy policies and procedures will be reviewed and, if appropriate, updated